Click below for a copy of the 2018-19 Student/Parent Handbook and Code of Conduct:
GEORGE WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT DRESS CODE
SHIRTS – All students MUST wear a GWHS Polo shirt or a COLLARED, shirt WITH GWHS LOGO
- SLACKS/SKIRTS – Jet Black and Khaki Tan ONLY
- SHORTS/SKIRTS – No more than 3” above the knee.
- SWEATERS – MUST be uniform colors.
- OUTERWEAR – May NOT be worn as a uniform top.
- ONLY GWHS HOODIES WILL BE ALLOWED
- Students WILL NOT be permitted to wear the following items in school:
- NO blue jeans or faded black jeans.
- NO hoodies or jackets
- NO leggings.
- NO hats or head coverings (exception for religious garb).
- NO see-through clothing/plunging necklines.
- NO tank tops, muscle shirts, bare midriffs.
- NO shorts or skirts more than 3” above the knee.
ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLY WITH THE GWHS UNIFORM POLICY.
PARENTS/GUARDIANS WILL BE CALLED TO BRING THE APPROPRIATE CLOTHING TO SCHOOL IF THE ABOVE RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED.
NON-COMPLIANCE OF THE UNIFORM POLICY WILL RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION.
This is Non Negotiable.